To equip youngsters to be SMART enough to say yes, and STRONG enough to say no (Independent Decision-making skills, train not to be your own enemy).
We aim to:
- Develop a platform that allows the participants in the program to become intellectually socially and physically equipped to set an example for others and impact their surroundings.
- To have approximately touched the lives of 400+ kids by the end of 2016, taking into account that we have had some type of involvement of 70-80 kids between 2011 and 2012 – 35% of the kids we plan to engage with would otherwise have been exposed to the criminal environment in their local community (the domino effect could include another 7%).
- Have the lowest turnover rate of kids among any comparable organization or activity.
- Be the best youth motivational pilot program within the next 4 years.
- Be economically self-sustainable by 2019, consisting of two teams, of 75+ kids.
- Emphasize that Context Manipulation (CM) in sports is vital when it comes to consciously influencing a desired behavioral outcome for social application.
- Develop a consulting department, which can provide assistance to politicians, educators, trainers, and coaches wanting to apply intervention strategies through sports in other social arenas.
- Promote the model widely, so that society at large acknowledges the importance of re-evaluating the social educational goals and strategies in current sports and physical education in order to achieve a greater impact on the total development of our youth.
Our Core values
- Set/be an example
- Respect and fairness
- Friendship and Unity
- Tolerance and empathy
- Honor and commitment